International Economic Studies and International Financial Auditing.
External auditing has become an essential role in the economic life of the enterprise or institution because of what its report adds in confidence to the financial statements of economic units and to be relied upon by the various financial community groups in taking their decisions and developing strategic plans according to its budget and studying the general situation of the facility. What supports and increases this confidence is due to the auditor's scientific competence and the professionally needed experience.
In view of the presence of all the necessary conditions at the Houmssi Law Firm of high-quality scientific and professional competencies, we are putting our experience in cooperation with the French Vue Du Soleil company in providing economic and financial studies and auditing services for all types of companies and individual institutions and the contribution and limited liability, which includes:
- Accurate final accounts and budgets, and duly install books and records.
- Real profit listings and tax statements.
- Legal accounting certificates.
- Internal audit, expenditures, materials input, consumer, and revolving.
- Accounting services.
- Develop marketing, sales and distribution plans.
- Financial, administrative, investment, advertising and marketing advisory services.
- Mandatory and optional business bookkeeping.
- Develop regulations and lists of depreciated and recycled assets.
- Keeping the organization of employee salaries for individuals and companies, and organizing these operations according to scientific rules.
- Production management.
- Develop regulations and lists of depreciated and revolving assets.
- Consumer spending chart lists and link them with the financial departments.
- Feasibility studies.
- International Services.
- Corporate evaluation.
- Development of companies or institutions.
- Increasing the company's capital.
- Tax advice.
- Incorporation of companies, mergers of companies, and acquisitions of companies.
- In addition to the sworn legal translation by the Grand Court of First Instance of Lyon.